If you have a lot of leftover turkey you could substitute it for the chicken.
- 2 wholemeal pitas
- 2 large leaves iceberg lettuce
- 1 chicken breast, roasted
- Handful cranberries
- Handful walnut
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Whisk together the ingredients of the dressing.
- Mix the chicken, cranberries and walnuts into the dressing, making sure everything is coated.
- Warm the pita bread and cut into two.
- Line each piece of bread with a piece of lettuce and fill with chicken stuffing.