We’ve made this sweet potato and feta cheese salad a hundred times.
Sweet potato and feta cheese salad
- ½ sweet potato
- ½ onion
- 2 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- ½ tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- 100g feta cheese, cut into squares
- Handful cashew nuts
- Mixed salad leaves
- Handful pomegranate seeds
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- Chilli flakes
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cut the potato into wedges, peel the onion and cut into wedges.
- Season with salt, pepper and paprika and rub with olive oil.
- Place onto a baking tray and add the garlic cloves still in their skin.
- Roast for 30 mins, at 200°C, until soft but not mushy.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- To assemble the salad, place the salad leaves onto a plate and top with the cooked sweet potato, feta cheese, cashew nuts, pomegranate seeds and sliced spring onions.
- Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar and chilli flakes and serve.