The 5th edition of the Eco Market is running between 20th and 22nd September at the Gaia Foundation.
The 6th Edition of the Eco Market will be held in one of Malta’s top venues: Il-Fosos in Floriana, on Saturday 12 and Sunday 13, from 10am to 5pm.
This event is brought to you in collaboration with local NGO Friends of the Earth Malta, promoting agriculture in Malta, and Floriana Local Council, holding their yearly appointment with Genna ta’ Gonna on Sunday.
* Entrance is free!
* Dog friendly (leashes please)
* Bring your own re-fillable water bottle – there will be free drinking water at the market.
* Market operates a 100% ban on single use plastics.
* Schedule of Talks and Workshops out soon!
* The event is complete with music, entertainment and Kids Activities.
To apply to exhibit or to find out more information, visit https://ecomarketmalta.com/