The government vouchers have started to be distributed and you may be wondering what you can do with them as a family.
I have put together a list of activities and options you may find helpful that the whole family can have fun with.
- Take a trip to Gozo. There is so much to do in Gozo from swimming to exploring! Personally I feel recharged any time I visit the island. You could plan a day trip or an over night stay to put your vouchers towards and after a day at the beach you could also put your vouchers towards a lovely meal in the many amazing restaurants, Gozo has to offer
- A day at the pool is another great option! Hotel pools are accepting vouchers and usually the admission is to spend against a food and snack bill which basically means entry to pool is complimentary! Most hotels will have a pool side service too, so you can sip on some cocktails and eat brunch, all while the kids are splashing about! Many hotels are also adding to your vouchers, for example by spending €40 you get a €50 value!
- Rent a farmhouse for the day! This is something I do every year with the whole family. Spend the day swimming, snacking and barbecuing in the evening for a day well spent catching up with your loved ones. Many farmhouse will have catering option too so that you don’t have to lift a finger.
- Visit a theme park such as Popeye Village, were discounted rates apply during weekdays and there are special prices for kids. As well as being able to dine there, shows and activities for the kids are run all day against the beautiful setting.
- Charter a boat! This summer, it seems this is a big trend among everyone! You can rent a boat for the day from many companies and either have a catered day or bring your own food. There are also many day trips to Comino which are fully catered and activities included!
The above are my top 5 summer things to do which you can use your vouchers against and here are a few more!
- check out a new restaurant
- Get the kids hair cut
- Treat yourself at the salon
- Go see a movie or a show