It’s probably the trickiest of techniques but with my line tips below, I promise you will find it much easier in no time… remember practice makes perfect and using these techniques will really simplify.
- When applying liner to your lid, wether you want it winged or straight, start by tracing it with a shadow a similar colour to your eyeliner. This way you can easily correct a mistake before you’ve even started with your gel or liquid and simply apply over your guide.
- Don’t attempt to line in one go, rather make small sketches to ease the process and get a more accurate result
- Stay as close to the lash line as possible
- Use Micellar was in a Cotton bug to correct mistakes and Perry’s wings.
- Use a thin synthetic angled brush
- Work from the outside in
- My number one tip is to make sure your pencil is very sharp!
- Like above, sketching the lip is better than trying to draw a continuous line
- Apply the line after your lipstick, this way you are also correcting the lipstick and creating a perfect shape
- Use a tiny amount of concealer on an angle brush to tidy and sharpen the lip edge
- Use a formula that you are comfortable with
- If lining before your lip product, smudge the edges inward on lip to create a seamless finish.