This session, aimed at notaries, lawyers, other professionals and their staff and all other persons who wish to receive practical and updated information on foundations under the Second Schedule to the Civil Code, will be held on Thursday 16th October between 4 and 6 pm.Details below on the schedule and how to register.
• What is a voluntary organisation?
• How to set up a voluntary organisation
• The process of enrolment of a voluntary organisation with the Commissioner for Voluntary Organisations
• The implications of enrolment of a voluntary organisation including the privileges that enrolled organisations would be entitled to
• The trading prohibition
• The role played by the Commissioner for Voluntary Organisations and the Council for the Voluntary Sector
Lecturer: Dr. Rebecca Micallef, Advocate; GANADO Advocates
Venue ILS Tuition Centre, 19/12 Vincenti Buildings, Strait Street, Valletta VLT1432
Participation Fee €40; cheques payable to Institute of Legal Studies Malta
If you are interested kindly use our online registration form.
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued to all participants who attend the session.
For more information kindly contact ILS on Tel: 21235406 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit website on www.ils.com.mt